Introduction

This is a photo guide to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which we walked in July 2007. It is a fantastic walk along a National Trail, taking you around the southern headland of Wales. The 186 mile route runs from St Dogmaels along the rugged coast to St Davids. From here it goes around the great sweep of St Brides Bay, before turning along the industrial estuary of Milford Haven. Finally it passes numerous sandy beaches along the southern section to Amroth.

This page contains full details of all stages, or you can use the links on the right to view each individual stage. We have also collected together details of the accommodation we stayed in. We hope it will be of some use to those who may be planning to do the walk themselves, or encourage others to give it a try.

Please enjoy our report, and sign our guestbook or leave comments.
Rachael & Mark.

4 comments:

Sochin Karate said...

What a wonderful site. I'm planning to walk the path to raise funds for Cancer Research and this site is a great help. A good indication of the time it will take and the route etc

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Unknown said...

Hey there,
I am 17 years old and I want to walk either this path or the Coast 2 Coast. I'm still having a hard time picking, but I still have 1 and a half years to go. I do have some questions I'd love for you to answer, so thanks in advance.
If you want to, you can mail them to julie.zaagsma@live.nl

I know people recommend to walk the trail with someone else, but I'd rather do it alone. Is that possible?
I'm going in summer, but is it hard to find accomodation when you haven't prebooked?
This is my main questions, because as a (money-limited) student, I want to go camping (can you actually do that on the trail or around that?) but I also want to reward myself with a warm room and a shower once in a while.

Thank you so much for taking the time..

xx -
Julie